This is where you can view / print your weekly EFT summary and view / print your Invoices.
The system automatically generates invoices once per week, for each of your events (set-ups). You may choose to change this to monthly or a once only payment if you wish. An invoice is generated based on your preference if there has been activity on your account within that time period.
- The “week” occurs from Tuesday to Monday in Australia/New Zealand. Invoices are generated on a Tuesday and emailed out on a Wednesday.
- The "month" occurs from the first day of the month to the last day of the month.
- "After Closing" will automatically occur on the next invoice day after the event has closed.
- "After Event" will automatically occur on the next invoice day after the event has occurred based on Event Date.
When your EFT summary and Invoices are generated, you will receive an automated email from the system advising you that your EFT summary is available. This will normally occur on a Wednesday.
The “EFT Summary” amount listed corresponds to the actual amount transferred to your bank account.
View EFT Summary
Click the ‘Display EFT Payments’ link in the left menu.
1. Find an EFT Summary that you wish to view, click the ‘View’ button. ( Opens in New Window )
- please ensure you allow pop-ups on your browser.
2. View EFT Summary
The EFT summary opens in a new window and shows your banked summary for the week and invoice breakdown.
To view the invoice for each event ID, click the invoice number on the left. This will open the invoice in a new window.
To print or save either the EFT Summary or the Invoice there are 2 buttons at the bottom.
3. View Invoice
If you click the invoice number on the left of the EFT summary, the invoice for that event ID will open in a new window. You can view the various details for that individual invoice including the different payments made online and the fees charged by us.
Fees Applicable For This Period
You can click on the hyperlink in the payments section for more detailed information of each payment. By clicking $ value, you can download a file of the payments included in that invoice. This is a valuable tool in matching exact payments within that invoice to the database records.