You can choose to display all the participant names on a public
webpage. This allows the participants to view and confirm whether they
have registered correctly.
There are 5 optional fields that can be shown in addition to the standard fields
- display participant suburb
- display participant state
- display question 1. The result of question 1 is based on what you have setup on the “Event Questions” tab.
- display team captain, if you are using teams / families, then the team captain can be shown on the page.
- display membership number - if using membership number allocation for your membership page.
You can also restrict the number of records shown on the first page, and therefore reduce the page length.
- eg 20 or 50 per page.
The link to the Participant List is shown on the “Link” tab once the setup is complete.
There is no additional cost for this service.